Skellington Manor Event Center is available for private and public events including wedding receptions, class reunions, private/corporate parties, proms and trade shows. Our goal is to help make your event extraordinary. We pride ourselves in hosting one celebration at a time so you can relax and have fun while we handle the details. This beautiful 4000 sq ft banquet hall with 20ft ceilings, hardwood floors and vintage décor can accommodate up to 300. Our spacious marble foyer is a perfect accent for receiving guests. Please call our event coordinator @ 563-344-9187 for more info or to set up a tour and discuss your plans.
BANQUET HALL – 4000 sq ft room with 20ft ceilings, hardwood flooring – Call for Current Pricing
* NOTE – we require the full rental rate signing fee to hold a requested date.
Want to have your wedding ceremony at the same location/same day? – Call for Current Pricing
Rental fee INCLUDES (at no extra charge):
- 60” round tables & padded chairs (for seating up to 300 max) •
- Skirted banquet tables for essential tables including the head table(s), gift table, banquet (food) tables, cake table in white, ivory or black.
- Lighted backdrop behind head table in white, ivory or black
- Ceiling draping and side curtains
- Note* guest tablecloths and napkins are the responsibility of the rental party. Check our preferred vendor list for great local options.
CATERING – Bridges Catering is our exclusive caterer on ALL food brought into Skellington Manor with the exception of cake, mints, nuts, chips, candy and pretzels, etc. Please contact Bridges coordinators directly for pricing. They have some exceptional pricing for our facility. You can reach Mary Jo @ 309-794-0730 for more info.
SKELLINGTON MANOR BAR – ALL alcohol and soft drinks must be purchased through Skellington Manor, no exceptions. We are a full service bar with a nice selection of beers, wines and liquors – pricing available upon request. We provide bartenders for events at no additional charge providing bar sales are over $300.00. A 20% gratuity will be added to all hosted bars.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT – A $500.00 refundable damage deposit is required prior to the event to cover any excessive cleanup or malicious damages to the facility created by yourself, your guests or the vendors you hire. All of your contract vendors including DJ, photographers, cake, florist, wedding coordinators need to be licensed and insured to reduce any liability you would incur for damage they may cause.
Additional items available to rent: Vintage Photo Booth