Updated Policy Statement regarding COVID-19 updated 11.1.2020
As we are not infectious disease experts, nor renowned economists; we rely on guidance from those authorities. We consider everyone who enters Skellington Manor is part of our family and your health and safety is extremely important to us. We will be implementing the following specific steps to maintain a safe environment for ourselves, our team and our guests.
1. We will continue to monitor Federal, State, County, City and the CDC’s recommendations for the latest information and best practices for reopening; and we will be doing everything possible to follow these guidelines.
2. We have always maintained a rigorous cleaning schedule for our Escape Room Games and will be supplementing this by increasing our time between games to allow more time for enhanced sanitation protocols for the Facility, Game and Props.
3. We have adjusted our schedule to allow for the new “normal”, to avoid group interaction in our common areas and to control the total number of people in the building at any given time.
4. All games will be considered PRIVATE with a four (4) person minimum. All Sales are final. Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE.
5. We will continue to provide hand sanitizer for our guests. NOTE** Protective masks are mandatory. Please bring your own face covering.
6. To help us maintain social distancing between groups….
For everyone’s safety, Masks are REQUIRED to enter any public building in Illinois per state mandate.
a. Players must arrive 15 minutes prior to our GAME TIME for game rules and policies and Covid temperature screening.
b. We will not allow late players to join games in progress.
c. We will NOT accept walk-in bookings.
NOTE * Our Escape Room Games are designed for player ages 12 and above. Young children will not be allowed in game play. Please call our Game Master if you need additional information. 563.344.9187
7. Per the CDC’s guidelines we encourage all our guests to…
a. Self-isolate if you are experiencing any symptoms or if you have known exposure to the COVID-19 virus.
b. Frequently wash hands or use hand sanitizer.
c. Practice social distancing when around people outside of your group.
d. Wear a face mask in situations where you cannot maintain proper 6ft distancing.
For the protection of our Game Masters and other guests we reserve the right to cancel a booking if any member of the party is exhibiting symptoms. If anyone in your party has a fever or is experiencing any illness symptoms, please call to reschedule your escape game as soon as possible.